Saturday, December 11, 2010

Is Cereal Cooking?

yes yes yes yes it's been forever since I've posted here!  There has been so many things going on in my life that cooking has taken a back seat much less writing about it.
I'm not exaggerating that my family and I have been eating boxed cereal for dinner a few nights a week - Hank eats well but we don't!
I've been making pancakes of every combination that makes sense for him - pumpkin/cranberry, peach/cinnamon, apple/zucchini...I mean thank God he isn't bored with these because otherwise breakfast and various snacks would be so much more labor.  And they freeze well so I only have to make them once a week!
Unfortunately for G-Dub I've been just making stuff up. He's eaten them even if it wasn't with enthusiasm. He lived to eat another day so I guess it was ok.  Chili with noodles and sweet potato fries - just weird stuff like that.

ok I'll get on it and post soon.  I do have some good stories!

Go ahead and eat it if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment