Monday, September 10, 2012

[kook-ing]

What better resource to find the definition of cooking than the Urban Dictionary?
I know how I define cooking but lets explore some of the definitions that have NOTHING to do with nourishing a family.


#1





































 #1 - I wanna see this dance.  I assume this is different than "Stirring the Pot"

#2 - What I feel like G Dub will say one day after accidentally drinking a fifth of Jack and donning a white wife beater tank top

 #3 - What I feel like I want to do sometimes






















 #4 - What I used to DO back in the day

#5 - What I used to BE back in the day


 Then there is this thing that I haven't yet been able to pronounce.  I'm afraid if I said it not all the syllables would come out and I would get accused of trying to be hip and cool when I am clearly not.  Whoever submitted this can't cook either if they are using it for Hamburger Helper.


Don't judge - EAT IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment